Sunday, September 7, 2008

What's New?

I am currently writing from the Media area at the Dane County Coliseum. (I don't care what anyone says, that's what I will always call it...:)

I love the state hockey tournament. So many games, most of them back to back, with just enough time to clear the ice before the next one gets going. I remember back to when I first started calling sports for Radio Plus Sports, and this was one of the first major tournaments I ever got a chance to call. So every trip through the hallways here, sends me on a different memory. Though, most of the hallways are falling down now...:)

Get a complete update of all of our games in the events section, and don't forget to sign up for the Ma and Pa's contest, because there's only a few games left in the year.

Jacob Bohlman

No comments: